Mrs. Ferrin's Kindergarten
Week of January 14-18, 2019
This Week's Schedule:
- Monday: RTS READING LOGS ARE DUE, ON PAPER OR ONLINE, BY 8:30 A.M. (Keep track of reading over the break and turn in the minutes for both weeks on or before our January 7 return.)
A.M. Road to Success online log: https://goo.gl/forms/U50JFgKdfZTLi2832
P.M. Road to Success online log: https://goo.gl/forms/itKNEm2THeUHvQGa2Computers and P.E.--Please have your child wear good running shoes on Mondays!
- Tuesday: Music
Thursday: Library--return library bags and books in order to check out something new.
- Friday: Early schedule--A.M. 8:25-10:35, P.M. 11:15-1:20; And Pajama Day (for the letter "P")
- Monday, January 21 -- NO SCHOOL: Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- Tuesday, January 22 -- NO SCHOOL: It is a District Professional Development Day.
- Thursday, February 14 -- Valentine's Day Party
- Monday, February 18 -- NO SCHOOL: Presidents' Day
STEM fair applications (ask me for one) are due January 24. STEM Fair is February 7.
Book Fair, February 4-8. Provost Family Breakfast February 5.
Feb. 7&8=SEP Conferences. Early out both of those days.
We go out to recess in the cold. PLEASE make sure your child has a coat, gloves, hat and anything else for warmth.
Contact me any time, with any questions or concerns, at firstname.lastname@example.org.