Welcome to 5th Grade!
This is going to be an amazing year! We are going to be learning so much. I am SO excited to teach 5th grade. Get ready for an amazing year!
The following is a list of class supplies that are optional but greatly appreciated!
Personal School Supplies you will need:
- Small box to keep your personal items organized in your desk
- Pencils (wooden or mechanical)
- Pens (black and red)
- Large glue stick
- Colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- Regular sized scissors
- Dry erase markers
- Pocket folders (2) for keeping work organized
- 3 spiral or composition notebooks (wide-ruled, 70 to 100 pages)
- Earbuds or headphones (optional)
SHARED CLASSROOM SUPPLIES:
*** All donations of class supplies will be pooled to class community supplies, this ensures supplies are on hand when needed.***
- Pencils (24 pack)
- Pencil cap erasers
- White lined paper (wide-ruled)
- Elmer's Glue
- Sticky notes (different colors)
- Dry erase markers (LOTS)
- Black Sharpie markers
- Sandwich-sized and gallon sized Ziploc bags
- Tissue boxes (LOTS)
- Paper towels
- Paper plates, cups, and plastic utensils
“NOTICE: THE ITEMS ON THIS LIST ARE OPTIONAL. NO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT MAY BE REQUIRED TO BRING ANY OF THESE SUPPLIES TO SCHOOL. THE ITEMS ON THIS LIST WILL BE USED DURING THE REGULAR SCHOOL DAY. THIS LIST IS COMPILED SOLELY TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO PARENTS OR GUARDIANS WHO WISH TO VOLUNTARILY FURNISH SUPPLIES FOR STUDENT USE. EQUIVALENT SUPPLIES WILL BE FURNISHED BY THE SCHOOL TO ALL STUDENTS FREE OF CHARGE AS NECESSARY.”
Suggested Donation: $25
Monetary donations are appreciated. The money will be used toward class projects, activities, and teaching materials. Please voluntarily donate what you can. On average we ask for a donation of $25.00. Field trips cost extra money, for example JA City is $10.00 per student and most other field trips are $5.00 per students. If you would like to make a sum donation of field trips with your class donation you may.